Literati Web Page

February 5, 2011

The Twilight Oath

Here's a little something to remember this Saga by: 

The Twilight Oath:


I promise to remember
Bella 
Each time I carelessly fall down
And I promise to remember Edward 
Whenever I'm out of town
I promise to obey traffic
laws,
for Charlies sake of
course
And I promise to 
remember Jacob
when my heart fills with remorse 
I promise to remember Carlisle
whenever I am in the emergency room
And I promise to remember Emmett
every time there is a huge boom
I promise to remember Rosalie 
whenever I see something that holds pure beauty
And I promise to remember Alice 
when I'm in the mall and a cute outfit spots me 
I promise to remember Renesmee
when I see that beautiful bronze hair
I promise to remember Esme
when someone tells me they care 
I promise to remember Jasper
whenever my stomach isn't curled 
And I promise to remember the Voultrui
when someone speaks of dominating the world..........yes I promise to LOVE Twilight 
where ever I may go........so that all can see my obession.........
because I know what the Twilighters know...



(From an anonymous author)

No comments:

Post a Comment