Literati Web Page

June 22, 2011

Previously Posted "Sunday Salon"

I'm trying out a new weekly blurb.  Sunday evenings are usually a down time for me so I have time to ponder and write and read and snack...ok, getting back to the point.   I came across a blog that posts their weekly blog on Saturdays called "Saturday Evening Post".  I thought it was kinda catchy, wanted to try something like it but for Sunday.  Took a while, but I am introducing my new weekly post called "Sunday Salon".  For this week, I have a question for all of you.  I was shown someone's library today, stacks and stacks of books (it was quite impressive).  And while sitting here looking at my shelves starting to fill up with books, I started wondering...what are people's book buying habits or accumulating habits?  How bad of a problem do others have?  Is it as bad as mine? Or worse!
Share your buying or book accumulating habits - how bad of a problem do YOU have?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment