Literati Web Page

June 21, 2011

Where do you go for Book Recommendations?

-- Where do you go for book recommendations?
It's all from bloggers these days for me. Your influence over me is huge. That and just falling love with authors and then wanting to read everything by them, or things they like. That adds to my list too.
-- How often do you challenge yourself to get out of your comfort zone?
Probably not really that often, though I'm not opposed to the idea. My comfort zone is pretty broad I think, so it's hard to find something "out of it" really.
-- How often do you read outside your genre?
Hmmm... so what's my genre? All types of YA? Fantasy? Literary fiction? If I consider these "my genres" then I don't get outside of them often. I have read two non fiction in the past two years, and I loved my choices, so that's something. I have read more horror this year and that's been fun too.
-- How often do you try a new-to-you author?
I love trying new authors, and in recent years, my list of new authors I've discovered every year grows and grows. It's very fun learning about how many authors there are out there to love and read.
-- How often do you take a chance?
Again I would say, not very often! So here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment