Literati Web Page

January 14, 2012

Horror & Urban Fantasy Reading Challenge


I received an invitation from Book Chick City to participate in their Horror & Urban Fantasy Reading Challenge this year.  I participated in GoodReads reading challenge last year, 2011, and did quite well I think with 58 books.  I had a whole mixture of fantasy, fiction, literature, non-fiction and a couple of biographies.  Horror is one genre I have not yet attempted, mostly because I don’t want to sleep with the light on or freak out at every noise.  But I think it’s time to take the plunge into Horror.  I have committed to 24 books in this challenge.  I hope I get through this unscathed.  I have a link on the sidebar for those who would like to take the challenge or follow my progress throughout the year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment