Literati Web Page

January 29, 2012

F2F Book Club


Today’s book club meeting was a smash!  It’s been a couple of months since we had such a boisterous crowd.  The book talk turned into personal talk which turned into awesome girl talk!!! Not to mention our peek into the male psyche.  That was fun.  Most of us needed to remain open minded to be able to process the new information, but I think it was a success! 

We have agreed to conquer Graceling by Kristen Cashore for next month.  Book 2, Fire is already published, so I am sure we will be including “Fire” by Kristen Cashore into next months meeting as well.  I hear Graceling is a mix between “Twilight” and “Hunger Games”, do I hear an “ah-ma-zing!

Happy reads everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I wonder what it can be if "Twilight" and "Hunger Games" mixed together.



    flipbook creator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! The book was incredible! I couldn't put it down. Highly recommend!

    ReplyDelete